The Nepenthes is a mountain lodge with individual private rooms, endowed with an option of queen sized beds or two single beds respectively.
A spacious dining room and communal area dominates the lower floor, also a fireplace to enjoy the cold nights.
A shared bathroom is equipped with a heated shower.
|City / Region||Kinabalu Park|
|Address||Kinabalu Park HQ (1,585 metres) Mount Kinabalu area, Sabah, Malaysia.|
|Location||A two (2) hour journey from Kota Kinabalu, the visitors to Kinabalu Park can experience cool climates and rich varieties of fauna and flora in Malaysia’ first World Heritage Site.|
Total Eight (08) Units of Nephentes Lodge
Each Nepenthes Lodge is a 2 -Bedroom Unit that comes with Bedroom 1 – one king bed, Bedroom 2 – two single beds.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Heated shower
- Mountain Garden (9.00am, 12.00pm & 3.00pm) – subject to fee
- Slide show presentation (2.00pm Daily & 7.30pm on Weekend & Public Holidays) – subject to fee
- Guided walk (11.00am Daily) – subject to fee
- Firewood is provided for lodges with fireplace (first stack is provided without charge)
- Item for rental: DVD / VCD Player
- Exhibition centre
- Souvenir shop
- Multi purpose hall
- Nature Trails
- Visitor’s Certificate to World Heritage Site – subject to fee.
Room Category MALAYSIAN INTERNATIONAL The Nephentes Lodge (4 Persons Per Lodge) MYR 1430 MYR 1430