Grace Hostel is also a dormitory-style accommodation set up in the foothills of Kinabalu Park. It caters to the budget travelers and groups.
Expect basic features such as dormitory bunk-beds in configurations of 4 or 6 beds each, with a common bathroom.
Facilities include a common lounge with a central fireplace and a pantry area for fixing warm beverages with basic cooking facilities.
|City / Region||Kinabalu Park|
|Address||Kinabalu Park HQ (1,585 metres) Mount Kinabalu area, Sabah, Malaysia.|
|Location||A two (2) hour journey from Kota Kinabalu, the visitors to Kinabalu Park can experience cool climates and rich varieties of fauna and flora in Malaysia’ first World Heritage Site.|
Grace Hostel (Dormitory)
20 dormitory bunk beds, fireplace, common lounge, common bathroom, heated shower, pantry
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Mountain Garden (9.00am, 12.00pm & 3.00pm) – subject to fee
- Slide show presentation (2.00pm Daily & 7.30pm on Weekend & Public Holidays) – subject to fee
- Guided walk (11.00am Daily) – subject to fee
- Firewood is provided for lodges with fireplace (first stack is provided without charge)
- Item for rental: DVD / VCD Player
- Exhibition centre
- Souvenir shop
- Multi purpose hall
- Nature Trails
- Visitor’s Certificate to World Heritage Site – subject to fee
Room Category MALAYSIAN INTERNATIONAL Grace Hostel (Dormitory Bed) MYR 330 MYR 330